As the Government encourages Australians to take responsibility for and reach their financial retirement goals, almost everyone over the age of 18 is required to deal with superannuation funds.
Self-managed superannuation funds are a popular means of saving for retirement. Enabling you to control your investment strategy, reduce tax while obtaining tax benefits, and control administration costs.
Superannuation law is a delicate area and personalised planning is required for each individual. The team at MAM Advisory Group are superannuation experts who can assist in establishing a superannuation fund that will effectively enable you to reach your financial retirement goals.
Services we offer include:
- Establishing self-managed superannuation funds
- Completing information for the Insurance and Superannuation Commissions
- Superannuation audits
- Advice on compliance matters
- Advice on taxation benefits
- Advice on employer obligations
To contact us please click here.