Company legislation requires businesses to perform several administration tasks that take up a lot of valuable company time, as well as incur fines and penalities if not handled correctly or not lodged on-time with the relevant statutory body. The last thing you need as a business owner is to be concerned with trying to ensure you comply with the Corporations Law. The possible threat of penalties for failing to keep up with the changing rules is too great a risk to take.
At MAM Advisory Group we can relieve this burden for you. Our services include:
- General advice on company law
- Company formations
- Filing annual returns on your behalf
- Preparing all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintaining statutory books
- Assistance with changes of directors, shareholders, addresses, and office details
- Share transfers
- Registered office facility
Please contact us for further information on how we can help you get back to running your business.